Welcome!

Hey guys. Chuck here.

        Welcome to my blog, Chuck's Movie Breakdown. For years, I've been a fan of movies. And now, I have made this blog to talk about them.

        Here, you will see reviews of movies I've just seen in theaters, movies I just picked up on Blu-ray, or older movies that I want to discuss.

        All of my reviews are my opinion, and I welcome discussion on my blog. All I ask is that you please keep it civil. We're here to talk about movies, not to be mean to each other over difference in opinion. So stay tuned, and have fun here on my blog.



                                                                                          This is Chuck signing off. See you next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review - The Thundermans Return (2024)

Review - Ocean's Eleven (2001)

Review - Night at the Museum (2006-2014)